Re: [Bulk] Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.1.2 release planning

From: Jim Henry
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.1.2 release planning
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 06:50:53 -0700

I really hope that the issues of the MSVC projects will be fixed and tested before a release. The Miditzer is a pure MSVC project that uses FluidSynth and it has thousands of users. I think FluidSynth would take a major step backward if it dropped support for MSVC even "temporarily." Unfortunately I won't have time to do any testing of FluidSynth with the Miditzer before this release but if MSVC is not supported that will likely defer updating FluidSynth with the Miditzer until the MSVC side of things are addressed.

Jim Henry