Re: [fluid-dev] problems with fluidsynth 1.1.6 on a raspberry pi

From: Jan Newmarch
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] problems with fluidsynth 1.1.6 on a raspberry pi
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 16:37:50 +1100

Hi

Sorry, maybe I didn't mention it. I tried both linear and no
interpolation ("interp 1" and "interp 0"). It didn't make any difference
that I could hear or see in CPU usage.

Jan
--

--
Dr Jan Newmarch
Head of ICT and Commerce (Higher Education)

P 61 3 9286 9971
M +61 4 0117 0509
F 61 3 9286 9100
W www.boxhill.edu.au