Re: [fluid-dev] problems with fluidsynth 1.1.6 on a raspberry pi

From: David Henningsson
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] problems with fluidsynth 1.1.6 on a raspberry pi
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 21:38:41 +0100

Btw, Chris,

I remember you having a MIDI file where you would slide up and down the piano with the sustain pedal down; I think you used it to test voice overflow, but maybe that would be an interesting test case here as well? I'm thinking that it would constantly "overload" the engine in such a way that it would cause underruns for Jan? Therefore running perf on playing such a midi file would show reasonably accurately what happens on an overload.

In short, do you still have that file around somewhere?

// David