Re: [pooma-dev] Re: Cheetah Status

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] Re: Cheetah Status
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 19:00:43 +0200

Jeffrey D. Oldham wrote:
Richard Guenther wrote:

Btw. I have some Cheetah fixes myself, I can collect these together and maybe we could provide at least a patch for download along the cheetah tarball.

Richard.

Yes, let's put together your changes and Steve Nolen's changes into a new Cheetah 1.1.5 release. Will you please send them to me? I'll create a Cheetah CVS repository.

I'll send my local changes to you on Monday. But I think we shouldn't release until others are reporting success with a set of collected patches. Obviously I only tested MPI and not the various other means of parallelism in the Cheetah library.

Richard.