Re: [Freepooma-devel] Parallel Pooma (Repeated request)

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: Re: [Freepooma-devel] Parallel Pooma (Repeated request)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 18:03:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 5 Jun 2006, Richard Guenther wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jun 2006, Svilen Sabchevski wrote:

Dear Richard,

Thank you for your suggestion to configure with -ex option.
This indeed solved the current problem and the compilation
process continued further two more steps. But strangely
enough after this the problem with SEEK_xxx reappeared
again compiling BataBrowser.cmpl.cpp. So, I got the following diagnostics:

Ok, for the source level problems with MPI I still think avoiding to
include the mpicxx header at all will cure most of the problems.  F.i.,
in my local MPICH mpi.h header there is the following section:

I have uploaded a patch tarball (just unpack in the 2.4.1 directory)
that tries to autodetect and fix the situation with the mpi.h header.
I verified this works for my mpich and lam installations, but I guess
there are others where it doesn't work.  Feedback is appreciated.

http://www.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de/~rguenth/patch.tar.gz

Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at uni-tuebingen dot de>