Re: [Freepooma-devel] Parallel Pooma (Repeated request)

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: Re: [Freepooma-devel] Parallel Pooma (Repeated request)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:09:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006, Dr. S.Sabchevski wrote:

Dear Richard,

I am extremely grateful to you for your kind assistance. Your magic patch
tarball works just fine. Applying it I was able to build the parallel POOMA.
Thank you very much for your great job so well done. It seems that this patch
should be included in the next release of the library and certainly will be of
great help to many people.

I have checked in an extended version of the patch to CVS HEAD and
the r2 branch.  So, in case you have problems with the setup of
MPI and FreePOOMA, check out the current CVS version.

Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at uni-tuebingen dot de>