Re: [FR-devel] Unit Testing integration (was: Re: Welcome to FR-devel)

From: NISHIO Mizuho
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Unit Testing integration (was: Re: Welcome to FR-devel)
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 00:43:22 +0900

At Thu, 2 May 2002 16:51:05 +0200,
Baptiste Lepilleur wrote:

> [...]
When the same file are required more than twice on RubyWin,
'require' doesn't work.

For example, please read this ML archive.
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/30246
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/11920

> > So, I think that running the unit test in another process is important
> > (and the debugger should run in another process, too).
> > It is easy to communicate with the Ruby Object of
> > another process by using dRuby though I am not sure that dRuby
> > works well in mswin32 Ruby.
>
> I'll give a look to that extension (can be found on RAA, right ?)
Yes, please see
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/raa-list.rhtml?name=druby+-+distributed+ruby
(Homepage is written in Japanese.)

NISHIO Mizuho