Re: [FR-devel] Problem starting FreeRIDE

From: Gilles Filippini
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Problem starting FreeRIDE
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 22:20:06 +0200

Horacio Lopez wrote:

[snip]
> Though I didn't have any trouble with REXML
> I certainly have problems with FXScintilla.
>
> The hacks in the GUI core don't seem to work
> for me, some functions seem to expect different
> number of parameters than they receive.
>
> Could someone please report what versions
> of FXRuby, and the fox toolkit libs are we
> using for this particular release ?
[snip]

Well, I don't know about the FXScintilla Curt has used. But I can talk
about my system :
- Debian GNU/Linux (woody)
- Ruby 1.6.7
- Fox 1.0.3
- FXRuby 1.0.10 (patched to accept FXScintilla 1.46)
- FXScintilla 1.46

FXRuby 1.0.10 + FXScintilla 1.45.1 should work as well.

The run.bat script launches Freeride. Everything seems OK.
The only problem I have so far is that the font used in the editor is
microscopic. I'll try to investigate this problem.

_gilles.