Re: [FR-devel] Problem starting FreeRIDE

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Problem starting FreeRIDE
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 23:47:34 +0200

Laurent Julliard wrote:
Rich,all

I have just finished updating my CVS working copy and launch the run.bat
command on my Linux box and it looks like load_properties fails to read
the ./config/properties.xml file.

Runnig the debugger I am under the impression that this is a problem in
properties.rb at line

doc = REXML::Document.new file

Rich, which verswion of REXML do you use? Is this the one that comes
with FR in redist or a newer version that you installed in your Ruby
directory?

Laurent

Forget about my previous message. I checked out a fresh working copy from the CVS repo and FR ran out of the box on my Linux machine simply by running 'sh run.bat'

My configuration is:

Linux 2.4.18 (Mandrake 8.2)
FOX 1.0.11
FXScintilla 1.46
FXRuby 1.0.10
ruby 1.6.6

Like Gilles the only problem I have is that fonts are so tiny in the editor pane that they are invisible.

Laurent