Re: [FR-devel] I'm Back

From: Nishio Mizuho
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] I'm Back
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 00:51:31 +0900

Laurent Julliard wrote:

Just to let you know that I'm working on it. I started to develop the "Databus Browser" as a FR plugin I quickly realized that I was in a bad need for soemthing that would allow me to look at what happens on the databus.

So now is the right time for all of you to send me your requirements in terms of what you'd like to see in this databus browser/inspector. I can't promise I'll implement them all to start with but at least it'll give me an idea of where to go over time.

I am not familiar to FR Databus, but I think that pp (pretty printer) works well as the inspector.
See. http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/raa-list.rhtml?name=pp

Once I have a first version of the Databus Browser ready I'll return to the development of the FR Debugger.

Eventually, which way do you adopt as debugger, dRuby or Open3?

NISHIO Mizuho
e-mail address@hidden