RE: [FR-devel] Moving Towards a First Release (FreeBASE)

From: Rich Kilmer
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] Moving Towards a First Release (FreeBASE)
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 21:46:32 -0400

I will look long and hard at these and let you all know what I can do.

In the meantime, I updated the FreeBASE page on the FreeRIDE wiki that
includes a downloadable (and installable) instance of the FreeBASE
subsystem if anyone would like to use it outside of FreeRIDE itself.  I
am using it on a DARPA (US Dept of Defense) project and needed to have
it separated out.

Page href:  http://www.rubyide.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?FreeBASE

We should probably enable this via Savannah, but until then, the link is
there for download.

Regards,

Rich