Re: [glob2-devel] My thoughts on the new gamplay for alpha 15

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] My thoughts on the new gamplay for alpha 15
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 15:48:04 -0700

6. when using SDL, the game should force you to only be able to use
640x480 as even with an opteron 242, gig of ram, and 128mb nvidia
graphics card it's horribly slow at 800x600 or higher and causes the
game to lag for everybody.

Use GL acceleration

I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about when playing other people, I do use GL acceleration now that there are 64bit nvidia binaries, but when they didn't exist, not even my system could handle it. I've tried on a windoze machine, that was a miserable attempt all the way around.

Kyle