[glob2-devel] Upcoming release (0.8.16?)

From: Andrew Sayers
Subject: [glob2-devel] Upcoming release (0.8.16?)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:49:23 +0000

It looks like we're going ahead with another quick release in the next
few weeks, which I assume we'll call 0.8.16.  Could people who have code
they would like to see included (which is ready or almost ready for
inclusion right now) speak up?

Also, we need people to make binary packages of the game.  Making a
Linux tar.gz shouldn't be too hard, but is there anyone out there in a
position to make a Windows or Mac release?  TMM created an autopackage
version of 0.8.15 a few months ago - can you make one for 0.8.16?
Vincent Deffontaines <address@hidden> is registered as having
created/uploaded glob2 into Debian - Vincent, are you still around?  Is
there any chance of an update for 0.8.16?

        - Andrew