Re: [glob2-devel] Upcoming release (0.8.16?)

From: A little wood elfe
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Upcoming release (0.8.16?)
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 09:53:29 +0100

Le 18 nov. 05, à 10:49, Andrew Sayers a écrit :

Also, we need people to make binary packages of the game.  Making a
Linux tar.gz shouldn't be too hard, but is there anyone out there in a
position to make a Windows or Mac release?

I can try for the Mac release, but last time I try to make a Mac binary, it worked only on my computer. It seems from other peoples report that I was'nt able to statically link all the libraries.

Benoit Astruc