Re: [glob2-devel] Upcoming release (0.8.16?)

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Upcoming release (0.8.16?)
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 17:26:17 +0100

Hi,

whooaaa. .. that's nice ! A behavior-based AI, clean the mail a little, add
some latex and publish it in ALife conference! ;-)

Thanks for the explanations and also for putting doc on the wiki (you could
merge some overview stuff from this mail to the doc the wiki I guess). Just a
question, have you worked on CVS or on your own computer?

Another thing, I suggest you run your AI through valgrind before any release
inclusion, because that's always very usefull :-)

Thanks a lot,