Re: [glob2-devel] globulation2.org

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] globulation2.org
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:45:16 -0800

Martin Voelkle wrote:
I could really use a php programmer that also knows mysql. what I need
to have happen is to make phpBB use the same type of data that mediawiki
uses for the password column. phpBB currently uses md5, while mediawiki
uses a 32byte blob. I don't know what's put into the blog though, but
I'm guessing the md5 hashsum?

I can dig into it tonight, let's meet around 20:00 UTC on irc.

Martin

I would've loved to have met up with you then, but I was still at work. I'm in PST, work from 8-5 and go to sleep at 9:30 (usually ending up being 10:30, but I aim for 9:30)

Will chat any time then though!.

As for shell access (your other message) ask nct, she controls the shell access. if she wants me to add you instead, all I need is her permission and your key.

Kyle