Re: [glob2-devel] Blender 2.40 => Introduction cinematic

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Blender 2.40 => Introduction cinematic
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 23:21:28 -0800

Bradley Arsenault wrote:
I also wonder how hard it would be to turn glob2 into a 3d game if we
have the models of all the buildings. Most of the existing engine can
remain intact, but the gui could change. Say as something expiremental
for 1.2 ?
Honestly, I love all these ideas, and I would love to implement them, but first I want to see our priorities taken care of.

To start (should probably start a new thread on this) what is going to be our highest priority change right now for how we have the backend work? have we decided on gtk++ yet? and how we're going to do map generation, the rewrite, etc?

Kyle