Re: [glob2-devel] all of the latest cvs errors

From: Andrew Sayers
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] all of the latest cvs errors
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:30:13 +0000

I'm the someone in part (2) of Nuage's analysis.  I sprinkled "static
const verbose" and "if (verbose)" liberally throughout the program, so
that it didn't put anything onto standard output by default, but that it
would be easy to turn it back on later.  Many classes now have verbose
constants, turned off by default, for the same purpose.  Making them
statically const means that they're compiled completely out of the code
by default, which might cause a little speed gain.  I'm not sure what
other subtleties I've trodden on I'm afraid.

        - Andrew