Re: [glob2-devel] new mapgenerator

From: Andrew Sayers
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] new mapgenerator
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 02:53:04 +0000

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 02:38:57 +0100, Nuage wrote:

>          More generally, don't remove the feature of someone else, without his
> agreement. Especially when its weeks of works you know.

While this is a good point, and I completely agree, there's a flipside
to the problem: it's very hard to know bugs from features in the
codebase (e.g. my recent mistake with verbosity).  Unfortunately, the
only practical way to make progress is often to make changes and wait
for someone to shout at you.

        - Andrew