Re: [glob2-devel] new mapgenerator

From: Nuage
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] new mapgenerator
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 02:38:57 +0100

Leo Wandersleb wrote:
>> But can we put my old random system back into the code, please ?
>> I noticed it disappeared :(
>

> do you want it back as an additional way to generate maps? should i try
> to put it back in? both random map and island? or only the code as comment?
> sorry i removed it but i guess the new code pretty much covers all that
> was there before.
>
> leo

Like an additional way to generate maps, yes please please!
You can rename them with the prefix "old" if you want.

The granularity and the shape of the random looks quite different and I still
like it. More generally, don't remove the feature of someone else, without his
agreement. Especially when its weeks of works you know.

And the islands maps are still the most fair random maps ... I think.

Nuage