[glob2-devel] French tutorial

From: Sébastien
Subject: [glob2-devel] French tutorial
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:22:43 +0200

Hi
I made a french version of the tutorial... Here is the script file replacing
the oldone (unfortunately the splash screen displayed when you clic on
Tutorial Button can't be translated since this is not envisaged)
I'm also working on a tooltip mecanism : when you say on a menu icon for some
time, it displays a tooltip. This can help, particularly new players. For
now, it is only available in the map editor but is easily portable to the
game. Tell me if it is a good idea (in this case, I'll port it in the game).
Sebastien