[glob2-devel] Tooltip System

From: Sébastien
Subject: [glob2-devel] Tooltip System
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:51:35 +0200

After talking with Bradley, I added the tooltip functionnality to the Widget
class. As far as I know, it's working (I juste have to add appropriate
constructors to all subclasses, it's done for Button, Highlightable &
Rectangular for now)... In order to be sure that the tooltip is always drawn
on the top of other elements, I had to use a template method (Screen now call
draw on the Widgets, draw is declared in Widget : it call paint and then
displays the tooltip if necessary. I used a similar way for ontimer and
onSDLEvent (since Widget now has to handle mouse mouvment and an inactivity
timer).
Should I send a patch to this mailing list ?