[glob2-devel] LibGAG

From: Sébastien
Subject: [glob2-devel] LibGAG
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:12:27 +0200

The more I'm working on the tooltip system, the more I'm wondering if libGAG
hasn't some design problems.
Bradley told me he was refactoring the game to use only widgets, so maybe it's
the moment to look closer at the widget library :
We've a class Button (indirectly) derived from RectangularWidget. However, if
you look at the ingame menu (wich is not in the Widget format for now), there
are circular buttons. Shouldn't we separate the shape and the function (for
exemple, we could pass the shape to the Widget's constructor) ?
Tell me if this is a good thing to investigate in order to have a more generic
handling of widgets...