Re: [glob2-devel] Add more language support #16391

From: ahmad sayed
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Add more language support #16391
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:31:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

fribidi2 works fine, i made it tonight, it seems to be a cleaner and easier solution but the bad news that i built it using a CVS version, i'll do more search to figure out the its state.
it solves both RTL and character shaping, now we have 2 solution

1 - SDL_Pango have trouble with MAC.
2 - fribidi2 not released yet.

2 good solution

here is the version i used