Re: [glob2-devel] Add more language support #16391

From: ahmad sayed
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Add more language support #16391
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 04:31:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi Dave,

Interesting issue,  build in MAC OS X, actually i think about fribidi at first, but i'm not quite sure about How it will shape the Arabic characters, i didn't make enough test to it but arabic is more than inversing the character direction, honestly i didn't try hard i only test fribidi test program and it gives me frustrated result at the console i know it isn't enough, but the problem you introduce should be considered and worth more trying with fribidi.

Best regards,
Ahmed Sayed