Re: [glob2-devel] An idea on how to present glob2

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] An idea on how to present glob2
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 20:34:28 +0100

Hi,

> glob2.valgrind.3.txt.5593
> valgrind output

Thanks, I've fixed one leak. The other one (the one with the font) is harder
to try as the dump does not provide enough information, and the bug might be
inside SDL_ttf. We should try to find if this leak increases with game
duration.

> ps:  I still get the segmentation fault when quiting glob2 games without
> using valgrind.

Strange, and I suppose that with valgrind, there is no problem when the game
exists ?

> pps: the endgame statistics for buildings are wrong, because flags
> count as buildings.

It should be fixed now, stat.totalBuilding is does only count finished real
buildings.

Have a nice evening,

http://nct.ysagoon.com