Re: [glob2-devel] Basic core engine

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Basic core engine
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:04:38 +0200

> If we rework the core structure, I think it is good to think wether the
> difference between and players is still relevent or not. Would it be better
> to have only players (i.e. one team per player) and allow building sharing
> between player, with the option of having fixed alliances?

I like to put an AI into the same team as the player for noX games.
Having an other option for an all AI no player game would be as good.
But being in the same team as an AI, is also advantageous when you are
designing, fixing or improving an AI.  So there should also be an
spectator mode, if we remove teams.