Re: [glob2-devel] feedback on Globulation 2 (long, with many topics)

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] feedback on Globulation 2 (long, with many topics)
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 00:47:42 +0200

I'm sure you can do a lot to help us.
And you have already done!
Testing glob2 is something I feared has been neglected recently.
If it is not lack of time that will stop you from contributing, you
will find a way to help.

The wiki was mentioned.
We also recently implemented a video creation feature, which can be
used to document or for advertisment.  A native english speeker has
some advantages here.  But this really uses a lot of harddisk.
We always like reviews about us on open source game sites.
Of course: graphics and programming is needed.
Map design.
Providing answers in our forums.
Proposing features.
Advertising - do you know our glob2 images for links to globulation2.org?
Doing releases.
Letting linux distributions know that we have released. (I don't how we
coordinate this.)
Putting up a torrent tracker for our videos.
Or just playing glob2.