Re: [glob2-devel] Hello, I'm back, and lots of comments....

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Hello, I'm back, and lots of comments....
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 08:58:57 +1200

Savannah has beta support for trac and svn.

But it could fail and we could loose everything. Whereas DevjaVu has been around and working for months now.

Launchpad.net allows bazaar.

LaunchPad looks good. If you would prefer this one then, we go for it. But it could possibly mean learning new commands and such. Anyone want to go with this one then (it provides everything needed)?

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/