Re: [glob2-devel] While on the subject of change....

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] While on the subject of change....
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 14:08:18 -0300

From: Kieran P [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 17:24:25 -0300

yeah, except there's a lot of other modifications to the registration system, e-mail notifications, etc. besides the integration, and I didn't do the integration so I'm not entirely sure how that works.

I suspect it would just add registration details of the wiki to the forums DB, and vise versa, when someone joins. That would be the simplest way. (there would probably be some checking involved). If you would rather compare all files, its obviously your choice (and if you want to do the same with the wiki, be my guest, gives more time on win32 release), but with months of no updates, there will probably be a LOT of changes to make.

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/

cheers,