Re: [glob2-devel] While on the subject of change....

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] While on the subject of change....
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 08:40:07 -0300

From: Kieran P [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 06:41:58 -0300

The "recent wiki changes" shocked me a bit as your most recent mails sounded to me a bit like you might do things without consensus and then seeing a list of over 100 changes and many deletions. But as a looked it through a bit: Thanx for categorization.

As I said earlier, I kept all revisions, and when the TRAC thing didn't work out, I put them all back up. Thats the great thing about the wiki :D So in the end, its just a bit of categorizing, and linking to orphaned pages mostly.

ssh works by private/public-key only i guess.

Well, the current ssh globulation2.org  promts me for a password. Must be the temporary server?
works by key only. It'll prompt you for a password, but that only means your key isn't loaded. send it to me privately and I'll re-add your key.

It works. I deleted one of your posts that was doubled. "Only" notification on new posts doesn't work. Bad enough.

Ah, I didn't see that. Thanks :D But it will still need fixing (simple code change should do the trick)
that's odd, if it hasn't been fixed yet, I'll have to take a look. I set it up with the smtp server I use now and sent out test messages through the global e-mail send feature with phpbb and it worked, didn't test the reply to topic though :/

Program version, not content?

Indeed. The wiki is currently 0.6 or so, while mediawiki is up to 0.9 !! And the forum probably has so many reported bugs by now, anyone could hack the forum :P
ok ok, I'll get to updating! I completely forgot about my bio exam I have this week, so that got added to my homework and I didn't get as much time to help as I thought I would. It will also take a while because I have to manually check all the changes as the phpbb code has been modified quite a bit.

cheers,
Kyle