Re: [glob2-devel] Re: level 1 buildings not repairable?

From: Joe Wells
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: level 1 buildings not repairable?
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:01:26 +0100

Joe Wells <address@hidden> writes:

> Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>> When I discovered this bug, I remember repairing genuine level 1
>>> buildings, not building sites.  (This was after a battle in which
>>> several inns and hotels were damaged.)  So my big question is:  Why
>>> did the code think my _buildings_ were building _sites_?
>>
>> The code does not, I do ; at least it was the case in the savegames
>> of the Config assert bug report.
>
> That save game was made entirely by Kai on his own.
>
> I'll try to find my auto save file which exhibits this problem.

Okay, I've looked at it.  There was a “building site” under repair,
but it wasn't a building site when I started!  It was a _completed_
hospital that had been damaged.  So there is another bug, namely that
repairing a level 1 building can convert it into a level 1 building
_site_.  Or maybe the damage converted it into a building site even
before that?

I tried adding my saved game to Savannah bug 19542, but Savannah
wouldn't allow this because the file size is 689 K which exceeds
Savannah's limit of 512 K.  I'm happy to e-mail it to anyone who wants
to look at it.

--
Joe