Re: [glob2-devel] Fwd: Alternative graphics

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Fwd: Alternative graphics
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:40:16 +1200

I've just downloaded (they were on http://globulation2.org/wiki/Tileset_handbook  too?).

I really like these. I think they would be good replacements for what we have (and they are named correctly so you can just pop then in the data/gfx folder and viola!

And much more realistic than purple trees and red wheat :P

These should be put in ASAP (would make alpha23 even better).

Now all new need is new sounds, bug fixes, and a a23 release :D