Re: [glob2-devel] mercurial switch

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] mercurial switch
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:27:10 +0200

On Monday 16 April 2007 13:49:28 Kieran P wrote:
> Your link worked wonderfully Stéphane. I downloaded, installed, and
> instantly it worked in mingw, with no other issues. I download a repository
> and viola. No issues from Windows. And apart from having to reinstall
> python, python-base, and libpython (was 2.4, needs 2.5), which was no
> trouble, mecurial is no working on my Mandriva box too. So I don't see any
> issues.
>
> Just needs to make sure the other devs can use the command hg, then someone
> import the current CVS :D Then we are set to go :D
>
> Mercurial looks really great. Quite a few projects have switched to it
> (like Mozilla).

That's nice it works.

I've created a glob2 account on counterpoint.magnenat.net and copied the keys
from www.globulation2.org. We can use this for central repository, for core
developers, and using at its best distributed mercurial capabilities for the
rest.

I don't have time to convert and import cvs until the week-end but if someone
want to it's ok. Bye the way, does Bradley agrees for mercurial switch ? We
should coordinate this not to have cvs and mercurial together.

http://nct.ysagoon.com