Re: [glob2-devel] mercurial switch

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] mercurial switch
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:14:40 +0200

> Hi,
>
> My new server is up and running. If major contributors agree, we can switch
> mercurial anytime. I think someone proposed to do it (was it Kai? I'm not
> sure). In this case, after general agreement, please contact me directly to
> do the setup.

Mercurial is nice.  I don't think that I will be much help with the setup.
But I can help with the usage and cvs->mercurial repository conversion.
But I haven't got more than one branch converted to mercurial so far.
Best way to get full history shoud be cvs->svn->mercurial, because
the svn people were the first to restore full cvs history.

But I have not much time to care about this now.
If the release is going fine now, I focus on improving the conversion.