Re: [glob2-devel] mercurial switch

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] mercurial switch
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:56:26 +1200

* We can make snapshots with: "hg archive -t tgz ../snapshot.tar.gz"

Excellent. Then simply scp them to Savannah folder called nightlies, and run another script on Kyles server that reads the folder, lists the files in date desc and viola. Instant access to nightlies. Couldn't be easier.

* We can have automatical emails send to the mailing list, when
  the data repository changes.  (If you have a mail server)

NO! Wouldn't this result in 1000's emails a month. This mailing list is already busy enough.

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/