Re: [glob2-devel] mercurial switch

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] mercurial switch
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:45:40 +0200

> We can begin by porting the syncdata/syncmaps infrastructure to my server.
> I've been the graphics maintainer so far, I can continue to do this work. And
Is this an advantage over using extra mercurial repositorials for data?
If the repositorials get to big they still can be replaced by
syncdata/syncmaps.

I think maps are small, because mercurial compresses its repositories.
I haven't tried the maps explicitly but I'm confident about this.
So they (or some) could easily be part of the code repository.