Re: [glob2-devel] Well, nearly time for Alpha 23??

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Well, nearly time for Alpha 23??
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:39:04 +1200

All these bugs Joe should be put into the bug tracker. Not the mailing list please.

Bradley has also said that, and I dont remember the exact words so forgive me if I get it slightly wrong, but no more bugs can be fixed without writing biog portions of code, because of the way Glob2 is atm. So all bugs that have been possible to fix have, and Alpha 23 is going ahead.

On 4/16/07, Joe Wells <address@hidden> wrote:
Joe Wells <address@hidden> writes:

> In addition, there are these long-standing but easily fixable bugs:
>
>  #19602       using "+" to adjust requested workers fails on many keyboards
>  #19600       need to be able to disable use of scrollwheel

Clarification:The bug reports are new in the tracking system.  It is
the issues reported that are old.  I don't mean to imply that bug
reports have not been being handled.

--
Joe