Re: [glob2-devel] Well, nearly time for Alpha 23??

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Well, nearly time for Alpha 23??
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:03:47 +1200

He wrote that before some of those bug reports had been filed.

The bug reports are either easy to fix, or critical to fix (for
example, using 20 times more memory in 0.8.22 than in 0.8.21!).
Therefore I think they should be fixed in 0.8.23.

On the contrary, he told me this in IRC not more than 2 days ago before I start the release cycle.

If they are easy to fix, then why dont you fix them (as many as possible), then I'll make a 0.8.23 RC2 version

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/