[glob2-devel] Murcurial switch, important informations

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Murcurial switch, important informations
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:24:29 +0200

Well, I agree on the https authentification scheme Kieran suggested (one pwd
per main developer + anonymous commit as guest). If we have problems, we can
drop the guest account.

If everyone agrees, I will try to do the conversion asap (let's say before
Sunday at worst, and I notify the ml in case of additional delays). Please
keep the cvs frozen until there. I want at least to retain MAIN history into
mercurial.

If you consider yourself a core developer, please send me a mail with your
username/password you want use.