Re: [glob2-devel] Murcurial switch, important informations

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Murcurial switch, important informations
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:58:45 +1200

Will do. When you get a minute, download the tarball from http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/glob2/0.8.23/  and compile a debian package then upload it to Savannah (see http://globulation2.org/wiki/Uploading_to_Savannah , please set permissions properly)

If it compile nicely, then I see no reason why it cant be tagged with a23 right away (it compiles and plays perfectly on mandriva and windows now)

Once the release is out, then I'll find out how to make it read only. I'm having trouble though. See https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?105831   (they might have an answer by the time you see this email, but I'm going to bed now so I'll finish this up tomorrow).

Cya

On 4/18/07, Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'll get alpha23 out (give it a day or two more), then when everything is
> set, should be able to turn CVS to read only and you are all set (I guess I
> could do it now, but no one would be able to commit any fixes or tag the
> release before it goes out) :D

Ok, just tell me when CVS is frozen.