Re: [glob2-devel] first steps in mercurial

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] first steps in mercurial
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 14:54:53 +0200

Oh my good! I feel so lost. This is all so confusing.
hg view was a good hint.
yes i was talking about a branch on the server. what harm does this do?
i understand that if i'm the only one contributing to a branch there's no need to make it
public. but if i almost finalize it but never find the time to do i don't want all the
work to be lost and want others to have access so they can fix it and merge it into
"master".
i also see that local commits are nice. it helps the merge afterwards to have
small commits.

thanx for your information

Leo Wandersleb