Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:37:00 +1200

What about point 3.

> >   3.The Upper and Lower lines that you see when your mouse is above
> >     a link are extremely slow in the contents menu.
> >     (actually, this is also true for the recent changes page, where
> >     the other issues 1,2 and 4 work well)

That is probably something to do with ram usage or something. They work fine for me on about 6 different browsers.

CTRL+ALT+R does nothing
CTRL+ALT+r does not work because my window manager uses this key
combination to (un)shade a window.

Sorry, thats CTRL+SHIFT+R

When I use that, the page reloads, but is still wrong.

Reloading (the blue refresh circle or f5) doesn't clear cache. Try CTRL+SHIFT+R.

I'll try that tomorrow.
What is imageshack?

Imageshack, a free image hoster. You get a screenshot, save it to you computer, upload it to image shack, then take the bottom link (ending in the file extention)

I don't know, if I have any program installed, that can do a screenshot.

Print Screen button will take a snapshot (on windows or linux), then depending on which OS you use, either save what it give to an image editor like Paint, or save right away (ksnapshot for example does allow this).

Can I use a different url for the wishlist to trick the cache?

 No, but loading a new link might work (if CTRL+SHIFT+R doesn't work). Latest revision for example:
http://globulation2.org/wiki/index.php?title=Wishlist&oldid=3926

I just used w3m to view the wishlist.  With w3m I can see the "go",
"search" buttons.

Yer, then it is a cache problem.

--
Kieran.P