[glob2-devel] Re: All custom maps (so minus campaigns and tutorial) comp

From: Kieran P
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: All custom maps (so minus campaigns and tutorial) complete
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 23:07:07 +1200

I hope Brad gets this too. I DID the tutorial. I managed to, after heaps of "not able to load" type messages, I got the tutorial to load the campaign text and script.

So the only thing left to do are upgrade the joy mission campaigns. I'll do them tomorrow (and I will do them!). I'm just very tired atm *yawn*.

Enjoy playing.

Regards
Kieran