Re: [glob2-devel] memory use (was: darkness of fog of war and how to cha

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] memory use (was: darkness of fog of war and how to change it correctly)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 12:55:38 -0400

Those structures are for text screen shot.The code need sto lock into the exact positioning of text,  and when I created them they where much better placed in a DrawableSurface. They are static anyhow, shared instances, and there is no duplication no matter how many DrawableSurface you create. They also remain empty unless the textshot code is enabled on the command line, so they take up virtually no memory.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.