Re: [glob2-devel] All custom maps (so minus campaigns and tutorial) comp

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] All custom maps (so minus campaigns and tutorial) complete
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 14:26:04 -0400

> Here I've a bug with fog of war drawing using OpenGL mode. Does anyone
> experience the same problem ?

Fog of war looks wrong here too.  With or without opengl - doesn't matter.
I remember that someone changed something about fog of war and didn't put
all the necessary changes into the repository (or was it the gfx data?).
Anyone who pulls a new repository and new data should have wrong fog of war.

This bug is fixed. I tracked it down to Joes changes a while ago, where the fog of war was taken from half alpha to only 16% alpha, these has been reverted.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.