Re: [glob2-devel] Music from a contributor for review

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Music from a contributor for review
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:24:25 -0400

On 7/15/07, Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden> wrote:
Kieran P wrote:
> Please email me back constructive comments which I can pass on!

For my taste that's too much techno. So i see no place to use it at all. if we
put it in the end-game screen, it doesn't fit at all to the game sound so where
could it go??

for my taste glob2 needs some carefully designed background with maybe a bird
every minute and a thunder every 5 just to give some atmosphere. so in my eyes
far more important than that would be some soundFX for events like harvesting,
building, swimming(splash when starting to swim), fighting (scream when dying,
...), ...

Leo Wandersleb

I reccomend we keep it and tell the author to continue with the style. In the future (maybe near future) we will have swappable music themes, similar to what the original Worms had for its worm voices.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.