[glob2-devel] Music from a contributor for review

From: Kieran P
Subject: [glob2-devel] Music from a contributor for review
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:29:22 +1200

Hey everyone,

Well, in response to the many emails I get, someone actually followed through. They have made a music sample for the game. I like it, but we all need to decide.

Its very upbeat and catchy, but does it suit the game and if so where?

Keep in mind, wav format is just a tempo format. It will be encoded with OGG format if it is included in the game.

This is also a sample. I beleive the person who made this would be willing to contribute sound effects and other music to the game to bring more life to it!

Thats what 1.0.0 is about? Reviving the game?

(the old music gets annoying after a while, we need something that it can change to ;) )

http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/glob2/Menu1Rendered.wav.tar.bz2

Please email me back constructive comments which I can pass on!

(I've also got another request to make some music, I'll let you know how that one gets on !)

Regards,
--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/