Re: [glob2-devel] scons issue

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] scons issue
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:00:40 +1200

I get the same problem with my copy of scons_conversion. It has something to do with windows needing the sh reference in ParseConfig and linux hating it. An environment if statement should fix these easily (in the meantime, open up glob2/SConstruct  and find the two instances of ParseConfig and remove the "sh " bit before the sdl-config call (sdl-config is a standard file installed with SDL I beleive which locates SDL library directory based on the OS its run on?). (note, scons still wont work on Windows so you just might have to revert to autotools for Windows builds :(

Regards
Kieran