Re: [glob2-devel] scons issue

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] scons issue
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:43:28 +1200

First pull main dir:

hg clone http://hg.globulation2.org/

Then clone from that the master source folder:

hg clone -r master glob2 glob2_master

Then update to the latest while in glob2_master:

hg update tip

Then make changes. Once you have finished the changes, commit locally:

hg commit --message="your commit message here"

When successfully committed, then push to the server

hg push -r master https://hg.globulation2.org/

(and enter your login details).

It is wise to update regularly. To do this, run (from the folder containing the two glob2 and glob2_master folders, not within them)

cd glob2 && hg pull && cd glob2_master && hg pull -r master ../glob2 && hg update tip

Hope this helps. Forgive me if one or two parts are corrected by someone more knowledgeable (its what I do anyway, and it works) :P

Regards
Kieran